Non-resident Indians (NRI) are permitted by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to invest in Indian financial markets under Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS).
As a Non-resident Indian (NRI), you can take the opportunity to invest in and benefit from India's growth story. Under the PIS route, NRIs can purchase and sell shares and convertible debentures by routing the transactions through the account held with a Designated Bank Branch.
NRI Customers can benefit from the presence of PhillipCapital in different geographies across the world. Phillip Capital also provides access to different asset classes and execution platforms to both domestic and international markets.
Services Offered by Phillip Capital
- Market Research Support - Fundamental Research on various industrial sectors and many individual listed companies
- Dedicated NRI Services Desk – Which takes care of all operational aspects
- User Friendly Online Trading Software: EXE based and mobile trading
- Portfolio Management Services
- Online Back Office – easy to access Portfolio, Contracts, P& L Statement, contracts etc.
- PIS facility through Federal Bank.